You are an invader.
In broad day light you sit in pride.
On our land, cocking a snook in Confucius style.
Devoid of justice, humane substance, utterly shameless.
Like a proud criminal,
Gleaming at exploits of homicide, rape, child abuse, and unspeakable'.
We are in shock,
We always knew you were a barbarian manufacturing soft toys,
We suspected the stuffed toys were pregnant with the vampires of blood lust.
Of ghosts of millions of your own whom you slaughtered because they begged to differ.
We don't want to Nuke you, we want our way of life to be,
We don't want to turn into butchers just because of your debauchery.
Alas if we had the strength, which we once did,
To go on indefinite fast until death,
Till you withdrew from our Holy Lands.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The People's Republic of China has invaded into India and ingress end into 19 Kilometers of our territory across the international border. The People's Republic of China sits there shamelessly in broad day light, in full knowledge of the international community. When Saddam invaded Kuwait the world blew his head off, The world is bought by China, therefore it seems the world is waiting for China to come and blow their heads off.
Comments about this poem (Oh China by Hardik Vaidya )
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
- Like A River, Edward Kofi Louis
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
- May We All Find What We're Looking For S.., Daniel Karbon
- Your love has made me wild and mad, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tree of life, Veronica Centeno
- Gil Scott Heron, Daniel Karbon
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)