Oh death oh death why are you here?
am coming to get you and take you away
Oh death oh death why take me?
you cry of pain and you living in darkness
oh death oh death why now why now?
a baby is crying and you are shuffing
oh death oh death plz don't take me!
am sorry am sorry i have to take you
oh death oh death.............................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (oh death by ishmeal balfour )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy