Oh Heart! Why do you cry? -II
In the worst of the night,
When my heart was crying..
I said my heart, 'Oh heart! Why do you cry? ,
This lovely life's a stage,
To win and loose..
But don't you take it awful hard,
As i can see the blaze of the sun,
right in front of me
That we will kiss together,
I can smell the will in you
Oh heart! Why do you cry?
Yes this life's a deadly race,
Of touchy pains and heartless pace,
But don't you make it a soulless toil,
As i am with you,
Why do you cry?
No matter whatever be the fate,
we won't stop and wince
in this middle of the race
nor gloom in this murky night,
Oh my brave heart!
We will scrum and break this dusk
Into a thousand burning suns of hope
To see the dawn together....'
Piyush Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Heart! Why do you cry? -II by Piyush Dey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak