! ! ! ! OH......LOVE! ! ! !
He got the place in my heart.
He had the warmth from my embrace.
He had the long breath from my kiss.
And he always crossed all of my dreams.
He was warm like the hands of the angel.
He was dew that always was calming for the heart.
He became the aim in living anyone.
He will remain and embraced tight our heart.
His kiss became the long breath for whos that felt.
His heart ticked in my heart.
His bloods will like the river flow and stop at the rotation.
He was the love.
The picture of the happiness and the suffering.
there were not words that could be said to feel you.
Because actually the true love captivating.
Let felt or never felt?
folloWed your wish never had completely him.
Promised one million torturous yearning for the heart.
indeed never was finished only in an unanimous manner the love.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! ! OH......LOVE! ! ! ! by Dwi utami )
- Doing Time, Betsy Sholl
- ordeal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Innovative way, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku- Connotation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Silent Witness, James coupland
- A happy Farmer Family, Nishchal Ningleku
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- From 'The Testament of Beauty', Robert Seymour Bridges
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)