oh nein, oh nein, oh nein
She said, “Oh nein, oh nein, oh nein! ”
and since she was a German girl.
he wouldn’t do what seemed not fine
to her, a charming chap, no churl.
He let her go at once, but she
felt devastated. “Why don’t you
continue making love? ” Said he:
“You thrice said ‘Nein! ’ so I withdrew.”
“You Dummkopf, ” she declared, “I meant
09/09 ’09, the date! ”
September 9th it was. Consent
renewed, they screwed till it was late.
Written on September 8th,2009, in anticipation of tomorrow’s date, which is 09/09, ’09.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (oh nein, oh nein, oh nein by gershon hepner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When she could ask for sky, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Silent Water Runs Deep, Jon M. Nelson
- Extinction, Jon M. Nelson
- My Tourniquet, Kyle Schlicher
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Life Is, Jon M. Nelson
- Short Ode to Screwball Women, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Lemons, Jon M. Nelson
- Paradise Found, Damian Murphy
- Seventh Sunday, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon