why do i have to feel like this
Just to keep a smile?
Why do i have to cry dry tears
Before I get to heal?
Why must i hurt
Each and every day
Just to wake up to a different me?
Ive lost all hope and strength
If i keep hoping and fighting
Ill just fall down again and cry those
Same tears when all i wanna do
Is believe that i will be happy again
Why do I have to wake up in pain and
A shattered heart before waking up happy?
But in the end i guess feeling pain is better than feeling nothing at all
Just wish i could be the old me again!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh why by Desserray Whitcomb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Starlight Symphony, Kewayne Wadley
- Ugliness Of Death, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Holy Grail, Leslie Philibert
- AND aWAKE - 0Ld HiSsToRy, sEaN nOrTh
- Semblance, Edward Kofi Louis
- Chlamydia, Jaimee Hills
- Nothing Rhymes with Gitmo, Jaimee Hills
- contemplation, oskar hansen
- Sight Of My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sambisa Forest, Edward Kofi Louis