Terence G. Craddock
Oil On Water Love Lives
love can be a hard game to play
play for real with heart on sleeve...
will always stay...
with faith kindness
overcome jealous blindness
hoping love will not leave...
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
See also 'Slippery Hard Slope Love' by Terence George Craddock.
Written in August 2014 on the 12&16.8.2014.
Comments about this poem (Oil On Water Love Lives by Terence G. Craddock )
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal