Where art our love gone!
Is it dancing in the winds?
Or playing by the beach?
I have searched them all,
Our love might be gone beyond reach,
I have looked through the skies,
And all the entire ocean,
Even the beautiful gardens,
And exotic park in summer,
Held not our love!
Where lies our old flame,
And always raging taste,
Our undying fire,
In early winter nights,
And cold mornings.
I think our flame is out,
And our love is nowhere to be found,
How it happened, I know not,
But the scent of love is far gone.
venessa ambrose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old flame by venessa ambrose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak