Old Souls Rise
Far below the surface churn
Non-sense is now set a blaze.
Come sit down beside me
Together we can watch the flames burn.
Rise on the vapors
Like old souls freed at last in the expansive sky.
Rain down upon the earth
Wet vapors, ashes and mist.
Gentle piercing Light
Shadows cast by Souls.
Hear their happy song
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Souls Rise by Linda Mottet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki