Old Souls Rise
Far below the surface churn
Non-sense is now set a blaze.
Come sit down beside me
Together we can watch the flames burn.
Rise on the vapors
Like old souls freed at last in the expansive sky.
Rain down upon the earth
Wet vapors, ashes and mist.
Gentle piercing Light
Shadows cast by Souls.
Hear their happy song
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Souls Rise by Linda Mottet )
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra