On A Path Of Distance
A body walks combusting air,
Changing existence with self-glare,
a body walks combusting air.
Future selves judging, seeing them—
now memories—in me, to bear,
a body walks combusting air,
Alex Styles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On A Path Of Distance by Alex Styles )
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay