Dr John Celes
On Mother's Second Death Anniversary
Two years have passed away
Since you left us mother dear;
We can't forget that fateful day
Before which you were so near!
We know we lost a priceless gem
Whose value we didn't know then;
Our mum was fit for a diadem;
We're sure, she must be in heaven!
What love she gave us all children!
How well she reared us everyone!
She showed us each ‘road to heaven';
Her earthly duty was well done!
We miss you mother very much;
You were a role-model to us;
Your cooking had a magic touch;
You brought us up in happiness!
The world without you is empty;
A wise lady has left us all;
Your life on earth was so pretty,
Until you heard God's divine call!
Oh, how we wish we meet again -
A soul that radiated love;
Oh, how you talked to all so sane,
And yet, kept yourself like a dove!
O mother dear, we will all meet
Some day in heaven very soon;
With joy, we will forever greet
And with dad see the sun and moon!
Fondly dedicated to our most loving mom,
Mrs. Stella Thangamarie Antoniswami
On her II death anniversary 27-04-2012
‘May God grant her a place in heaven soon! '
Copyright by Dr John Celes 23-04-2012
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On Mother's Second Death Anniversary by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...