On the Lane
Walking majestically on the lanes of love
I found a beauty that surpassed the sun
A beauty that shone from in and out
And its beauty could easily be too bright to behold.
I found myself under a shade
A shade that only God could have provided
And from there could view this beauty
This beauty of love, peace and hope.
I now know this beauty is mine
What God proposes is what is here
I fully wish you agree to stay here with me
In this light of your beauty
We would make a happy pair
A fruitful and prosperous one
I promise you my all and hope you do
And I know this love will never part
Victor Ekpo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On the Lane by Victor Ekpo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels