On the Move
I hear the wheels of the train rolling,
rolling around on its track.
And as it rolls my mind drifts
and thinks, ' I can't go back.'
I must keep moving forward
and forget the lonely past.
The fact that I just picked up and left
have left them all aghast.
Can I find anything different
in some place brand new?
Or will it be just as dismal
because I'm not with you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On the Move by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak