Lawrence S. Pertillar
Once Doubt Is Gone
Those experiences in life one gets to live,
To witness with a doing done...
Expands the mind with lessons learned,
To be decisive and quick with it.
Since one discovers to eventually accept,
This process taken will teach 'something' left...
With it known that a procrastinating to hesitate,
Has seldom erased to diminish doubt.
With a showing proven to be known,
To the one with experiences mistakes to be made...
That once doubt is gone,
The making of excuses also follows to leave.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Once Doubt Is Gone by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal