Bijay Kant Dubey
One Day I too Shall Go Away Unsaid
One day I too shall go away unsaid.
I shall not be here to see
But you will all that.
And what in my coming and going
As this has been continuing for times immemorial.
Can you say,
Has anyone stayed back?
The place I am standing on, do not ask me,
How many dead bodies have burnt from age to age?
The whole of earth is but a crematorium,
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Day I too Shall Go Away Unsaid by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Apelike Persistence, Richard Thripp
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Very Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman