Ramesh T A
ONE EYE FOR TWO EYES!
What to say of “If I lose one eye you lose two eyes! ”
This is how many are doing both in private and public.
Political parties coming to power are mainly following it!
In history King Thuklag ruled India boisterously in the
Medieval period and when he died there was nothing
Left in the vault for the next in line of throne to rule!
Many are looking to be the followers of the notorious
Don Quixote and Sancha Poncho, the comic Chivalrous
Knights of the 18th century in the democratic setup now!
So, it becomes easy for the villainous democratic dictators
To capture power by money power and swindle wealth
Of the public using the corrupt official till the end and
Leave the power with nothing left for the next in power
To do anything worthwhile for the people eternally here!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ONE EYE FOR TWO EYES! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The, Aparna Chatterjee
- With the truth, gajanan mishra
- अब भूल जाना है दिल की सुनना - ab bhul ja.., yashovardhan kulkarni
- Himself a PoetSittng, Daniel Brick
- Losing the Touch, Kim Barney
- [ABC]Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 5 .., Renz Barns
- Australia Day - 26 January 2015, Danny Draper
- Elope, Salleh Chowdhury
- Journey's End, Raymond A. Foss
- Dimly Lighting The Way, Margaret Alice Second