Ramesh T A
ONE EYE FOR TWO EYES!
What to say of “If I lose one eye you lose two eyes! ”
This is how many are doing both in private and public.
Political parties coming to power are mainly following it!
In history King Thuklag ruled India boisterously in the
Medieval period and when he died there was nothing
Left in the vault for the next in line of throne to rule!
Many are looking to be the followers of the notorious
Don Quixote and Sancha Poncho, the comic Chivalrous
Knights of the 18th century in the democratic setup now!
So, it becomes easy for the villainous democratic dictators
To capture power by money power and swindle wealth
Of the public using the corrupt official till the end and
Leave the power with nothing left for the next in power
To do anything worthwhile for the people eternally here!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ONE EYE FOR TWO EYES! by Ramesh T A )
- At Least Live and Dream, Rohit Sapra
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- philosophy, lee fones
- Old Clock, Paul Gerard Reed
- Cuckold's Plea, Donal Mahoney
- Thrilling night, Sneha Celine
- Love Is Not A Feeling, Margaret Alice Second
- a symphony, Cee Bea
- one shouldn't, Neelapu Suresh
- Spring Wood, Knutsford: my place of play, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(9 February 1874 – 12 May 1925)