Ramesh T A
ONE EYE FOR TWO EYES!
What to say of “If I lose one eye you lose two eyes! ”
This is how many are doing both in private and public.
Political parties coming to power are mainly following it!
In history King Thuklag ruled India boisterously in the
Medieval period and when he died there was nothing
Left in the vault for the next in line of throne to rule!
Many are looking to be the followers of the notorious
Don Quixote and Sancha Poncho, the comic Chivalrous
Knights of the 18th century in the democratic setup now!
So, it becomes easy for the villainous democratic dictators
To capture power by money power and swindle wealth
Of the public using the corrupt official till the end and
Leave the power with nothing left for the next in power
To do anything worthwhile for the people eternally here!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ONE EYE FOR TWO EYES! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols