As life goes on you experience many different hardships,
and you start to open your eyes to what really matters.
if someone doesn't appreciate you, then screw them.
if someone doesn't respect you, then don't respect them.
if someone doesn't love you, show them what they're missing.
and more of all if someone doesn't see you for the amazing person you are, then don't stress over it, because they're only one person.
amanda currier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (one person. by amanda currier )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)