john tiong chunghoo
one similar second
does the face
of every born child
in a similar second
vary because of
the minute space
in the similar second?
does their life differ
because of the space
each of which carries
a different sun, moon,
how much can a
in the creation of a planet?
two stones, a river, a mountain?
a single breath of god?
you find the answer in the faces
of all the children born in one
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (one similar second by john tiong chunghoo )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Angler's Ballad, Charles Cotton
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- A Preface to My Autobiography, Valsa George
- Haiku - Life, chandra thiagarajan
- An educational song., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not permanent, hasmukh amathalal
- UNKNOWN, Fatima Obaid
- My Fight, Rusty (Ed) Gibson
- Remembering Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- In HIm Alone, david kush
- Irony of the world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Don't Cry, Kyle Schlicher