One Text Poems
Who's driving? G ta L
'n J he says pop'n a
scorched almond into
his mouth, try'n on
his ginger scarf 'n
think'n of owl yrs 'n
a love affair in far
I could nae last the tennis.
Was nae e'en a starter.
I went ta bed
and in a dream
was wearin a red garter.
Fried mashed potato patty,
Fried beans and celery,
Poached pink Tasmanian salmon
repoached in soup de lettuce,
I puts I mirror
between the 'I's of
4.I.I4 2 make
I mirror-image palindrome.
I can't wait 4 8.I.I8
when I won't need I
4 that I 2 make I!
Algorhythmic Rafa v.
blithe Roger is a
robot v. a careless
kit. Wavrinka to win.
I like more how he's
hittin'. I think
he'll beat the robot
but not the kitten.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Text Poems by douglas scotney )
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Keep On Groovin', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Benefits For Them Do Not Exist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come close, hasmukh amathalal
- Cows caught, gajanan mishra
- Discovering God's Will, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)