One, Two, Three It Is Thee That I Love
Awake you are still my dream, a sleep I wait to awake so I may see you as my angel of hope looking down on me.
When I'm feeling low you are my beautiful Dragon of huff that I gather yarn and sealing wax so I may glue together everything about you so I may be forever in your fire breathing passion and fly away into the sunset of One) lust, Two) to be with you and three) that you are my white peace dove that I will always see as my true love.
Jason Humber's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (One, Two, Three It Is Thee That I Love by Jason Humber )
- Love for care, hasmukh amathalal
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)