Two twists of pepper
A pinch of salt
Adrienne Barbeau and life is good
Funny movies on a quiet day
Glass of vino on slow days as slow days should
What a head of hair on this one! ! !
I need a brother I think..
No friends on my own..such a loser eh?
No no no it’s the family
And why is she breast feeding in the mall?
Por el amor de dios! ! !
Is she gay
Not sure but he is! !
Life is an opera with big tenor moments
And this is the one.. the clock ticks
And the food gets cold
Suddenly an empty room
Acting out the parts
Defective and authentic
But we drown good..
Then again TIMING..IS..EVERYTHING….
And sometimes you just know……….
So good night my love
And see you soon……
Guillermo Veloso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only Child by Guillermo Veloso )
- War (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Finally hope fades away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What can we do not to sin again? ? ? ?, ademola oluwabusayo
- Childhood collection poem -4, soulful heart
- Tell me you love me, Tiku akp
- All cut jokes, hasmukh amathalal
- Finally Freed (Unbound), Dylan Attard
- This materialistic world هذا العالم المادي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My dream (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- The Long March, Malek Haddad
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)