Two twists of pepper
A pinch of salt
Adrienne Barbeau and life is good
Funny movies on a quiet day
Glass of vino on slow days as slow days should
What a head of hair on this one! ! !
I need a brother I think..
No friends on my own..such a loser eh?
No no no it’s the family
And why is she breast feeding in the mall?
Por el amor de dios! ! !
Is she gay
Not sure but he is! !
Life is an opera with big tenor moments
And this is the one.. the clock ticks
And the food gets cold
Suddenly an empty room
Acting out the parts
Defective and authentic
But we drown good..
Then again TIMING..IS..EVERYTHING….
And sometimes you just know……….
So good night my love
And see you soon……
Guillermo Veloso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only Child by Guillermo Veloso )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI