Two twists of pepper
A pinch of salt
Adrienne Barbeau and life is good
Funny movies on a quiet day
Glass of vino on slow days as slow days should
What a head of hair on this one! ! !
I need a brother I think..
No friends on my own..such a loser eh?
No no no it’s the family
And why is she breast feeding in the mall?
Por el amor de dios! ! !
Is she gay
Not sure but he is! !
Life is an opera with big tenor moments
And this is the one.. the clock ticks
And the food gets cold
Suddenly an empty room
Acting out the parts
Defective and authentic
But we drown good..
Then again TIMING..IS..EVERYTHING….
And sometimes you just know……….
So good night my love
And see you soon……
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only Child by Guillermo Veloso )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Account, Czeslaw Milosz
Poem of the Day
- Winds Of Winter, Luo Zhihai
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum