My expression is dead
I remain with no words.
Feel sad but that hidden sadness I prefer hiding
My feelings are really blocked
So much I do not express anymore
It is no use crying my pain out
My pain is worth nothing
My expression is lacking strength
As only my remains are here.
Life, no life I have
Blocked are feelings
These mere words I remain with
I died long ago, my expression is dead
She, really is not part of my life anymore
No use crying my pain out, empty I am
With no love, only emptiness.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Only Emptiness by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah