My expression is dead
I remain with no words.
Feel sad but that hidden sadness I prefer hiding
My feelings are really blocked
So much I do not express anymore
It is no use crying my pain out
My pain is worth nothing
My expression is lacking strength
As only my remains are here.
Life, no life I have
Blocked are feelings
These mere words I remain with
I died long ago, my expression is dead
She, really is not part of my life anymore
No use crying my pain out, empty I am
With no love, only emptiness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Only Emptiness by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hate, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Silver Stripes, Edgar Albert Guest
- July The Fourth, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out Fishin', Edgar Albert Guest
- Myself, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Things They Mustn't Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- Life, Edgar Albert Guest
- Silent Tears, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fatherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cat called BLUE, yvette smith