Ooh but I wanna study abroad! !
I hope I become an entry
In your diary.
This hope is so strong in me
Since you are not mean-
Judging from history, at least.
Well, my story goes this way;
I dream of a day,
A near date.
On this date
I will fly
To another part of the sky-
Call it China-
So that i may study there.
The acceptance papers are here
so is part of the bills for it.
Now, the other part is still out there.
I wail out loud
For someone, anyone to supplement my bail out.
Cherret Leakey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ooh but I wanna study abroad! ! by Cherret Leakey )
- Beauty of the world is ruined, Jerusha Melanie
- Clean and cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)