Open your arms
Look while your Name
Rings in the air..
How the lips burn!
Look how wave by wave
The longing take me back to you..;
And when ever you smile..
My _ heart _ as gull stands
On the palms of your hands!
Look how _ the night _ and I
When ever he stops we stop
When ever he moves we move
Ah..' his eyes the homeland of
The lightning and tears'..
Hold me.. Open your arms!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Open your arms by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice