Black & White,
Yet they look so beautiful together in a picture.
Love & Hate,
They are all around us,
They create our everyday lives.
Peace & War,
Peace is what we want to have in our lives,
But we get war because peace is shattered so easily the slightest wrong destroys what we have for peace.
Opposites are all around us
We don't always see them,
but they are always true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Opposites~ by Sarah Green )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic