Silent is the night so dark,
Save for the moon up high,
On quiet beach the waves don't lap,
Nor do the seagulls cry.
Devoid of all sound in the night,
It's the colour from the moon,
The smell of the near-distant sea,
Evokes a sweet perfume.
The sand beneath and 'tween my toes,
I make steps across the beach,
Afar off sight I sea,
I know I'm bound to reach.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Optimism by Kevin Bole )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav