Run after of craving….
Following of yearning….
Betrayal of wishing…..
Infidelity of longing….
Perfidy of hankering ….
Hunt of desires…
Fulfillment of passions….
I have learnt one thing;
Poverty makes people weak,
Have sound sleep & meek
Accomplishment of which thing, in them formulate reprieve
& happiness deep?
Satisfaction & contentment are genuine lavishness.
If our thoughts starts voyage to deem.
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Opulence by Farah Ilyas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim
- With cowardice, hasmukh amathalal
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..