One look in your eyes and tonight I am sickened
Rolling and shivering I can feel my skin crawling in bitter repulsion
All day I have been dreading the question that I knew tonight you would be asking
Lust burns in your gaze devouring me as if I were nothing more to you than a piece of meat
Surely you would't force me into an act of submission that you know I don't want
Eww! Now I can hear you unzipping and pulling it out
XXX rape is what I guess will my punishment for still loving you even after all these years of torment
2008 Ramona Thompson
Ramona Thompson's Other Poems
- 1 Million Myspace Friends
- 10 Harsh Things That Life On This Cruel ...
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote Chris As Your Ame...
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Black Guy
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Old White...
- 16 and Pregnant
- 18 and Up-An Erotic Masterpiece
- A Beatle's Revenge
- A Bloody Christmas
- A Ghetto Christmas
- A Halloween Lover's Tale
- A Hilton In Jail
- A Man Like You
- A Message For Gay Men Everywhere 1
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.