Origin of space to get here
There is a honey bee,
Trapped in a bird cage!
Sometimes it sat there speechless!
But when shaking dusk to wake up!
It travels to instance!
At times arrives earlier!
To deliver a message
If only we were of nature!
The bee would stand a chance,
of visiting quite often!
An open space to find,
the bird cage wasn’t so bad!
We’ve got night flowers!
How can I forget to find space?
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Origin of space to get here by Gloria Seseng )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid