Origin of space to get here
There is a honey bee,
Trapped in a bird cage!
Sometimes it sat there speechless!
But when shaking dusk to wake up!
It travels to instance!
At times arrives earlier!
To deliver a message
If only we were of nature!
The bee would stand a chance,
of visiting quite often!
An open space to find,
the bird cage wasn’t so bad!
We’ve got night flowers!
How can I forget to find space?
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Origin of space to get here by Gloria Seseng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery