Thine eyes doth shine
Green colours faded unlike mine
Once a moonray now a beam
Thine melody, a requiem for a dream.
Shineth on, smoothly o'er me
A smile of blissful serenity
I love thee, mine angle white,
Patrolling lifeless through the night
Oh but what hath I done
Darling mine, to become one
With a soul as gold as thine
In such short period of time?
"Aketh not such questions dear"
Sat thee softly to mine ear
"I shall stay forevermore
Till eternity and furthermore"
Hazel eyes of truth reflected
Fighteth a love of a heart - neglected
Strained and calm, how can one do
To believe love endless and true?
Mia Persson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Orpheus by Mia Persson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn
- A Pair Of Messy Birds (Fun Poem 158), David Harris