Kathleen J. Shields
While there is nothing that I can say to help you ease your sorrow,
take comfort in the knowledge that there will always be tomorrow.
I can not comprehend just how sad you must be feeling,
the pain within your heart takes time to start the healing.
Let the memories of the years you’ve shared wash over you heart and soul, let the knowledge that you are in our prayers, help you to console.
Let her spirit fill you with strength and love may it help the pain decrease, as each day that brings a glorious dawn creates an inner peace.
With my most Sincere and Deepest Condolences for your loss.
** Please rate my poems - I'd love to hear your thoughts.**
Kathleen J. Shields's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Condolences by Kathleen J. Shields )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak