He created the heavens and earth
Watching every step we take since birth
The air we breathe - The Nature we see
Down to the whispers that the wind will bring.
It all belongs to Him and so it shall return one day.
So its important that we all pray
That way He knows how thankful we truly are
Because Our Creator is never far
When we except it least - He is right there.
No matter where we go He is always near.
He knows every thought - every secret we kept
All the times we laughed - all the times we've wept.
He loves us more than we will ever know.
The reason the sun shines; the reason flowers grow
So we see the beauty in Nature - the beauty He made.
And our faith is strong, that beauty will never fade.
We are Native Americans - We stand proud and strong.
As our elders have lived for so long.
We protect the Nature because it lives inside of us.
We are a Nation bulit on loyalty and trust
Hunter Kejick's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Creator by Hunter Kejick )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi