OUR LIFELONG JOURNEY
God has a lifelong journey planned for all
Whether it’s the road less traveled or path well worn.
What makes the difference is our love for Jesus
As we laugh, struggle, sing, rejoice or mourn.
God longs for the lost to be brought home
For the broken to be mended and renew.
There are missing all around who hunger for love
As every eye consumes what we say and do.
“Take heed what you hear” Christ declares
Love your neighbor as you love your own.
Just as the Lord forgives our sins
So must we as His goodness is shown.
By God’s Poet Tom Zart
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
'To book Tom Zart for guest appearances, product, or services, contact Raymond L. LaPietra-Exclusive Personal Manager,913-681-7750 (office) ,
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OUR LIFELONG JOURNEY by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God! !, sEaN nOrTh
- The Turtle's Tale, Lawrence Beck
- Dream along imagination, Okunuga Olanreywaju
- red light zone, lee fones
- A FOLK SONG اغنية فولكلورية JESSIE MACKAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's Surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider And The Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney
- Your Emerald Eyes, Francie Lynch