OUR LIFELONG JOURNEY
God has a lifelong journey planned for all
Whether it’s the road less traveled or path well worn.
What makes the difference is our love for Jesus
As we laugh, struggle, sing, rejoice or mourn.
God longs for the lost to be brought home
For the broken to be mended and renew.
There are missing all around who hunger for love
As every eye consumes what we say and do.
“Take heed what you hear” Christ declares
Love your neighbor as you love your own.
Just as the Lord forgives our sins
So must we as His goodness is shown.
By God’s Poet Tom Zart
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
'To book Tom Zart for guest appearances, product, or services, contact Raymond L. LaPietra-Exclusive Personal Manager,913-681-7750 (office) ,
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OUR LIFELONG JOURNEY by Tom Zart )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- ~ His[s]tory ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum