OUR LIFELONG JOURNEY
God has a lifelong journey planned for all
Whether it’s the road less traveled or path well worn.
What makes the difference is our love for Jesus
As we laugh, struggle, sing, rejoice or mourn.
God longs for the lost to be brought home
For the broken to be mended and renew.
There are missing all around who hunger for love
As every eye consumes what we say and do.
“Take heed what you hear” Christ declares
Love your neighbor as you love your own.
Just as the Lord forgives our sins
So must we as His goodness is shown.
By God’s Poet Tom Zart
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
'To book Tom Zart for guest appearances, product, or services, contact Raymond L. LaPietra-Exclusive Personal Manager,913-681-7750 (office) ,
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OUR LIFELONG JOURNEY by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom