Our Majestic King
Never underestimate the power of God
To fulfill His ultimate quest
He'll continuously be our majestic King
He desires to give us His best.
He'll make known to us the path for life
If we surrender ourselves today
Only then we'll feel the presence of Him
Through the journey we take when we pray.
Create in me a pure heart, O'Lord
And renew the spirit in me
For you opened the eyes of my troubled soul
Through your words you allowed me to see.
Let God dwell in your heart through faith, I pray
Being rooted and established in love
He'll give you hope with endless peace
That was sent from heaven above.
So enrich your life with the words of Christ
And have a longing to know your king
Then be thankful for what He's done for you
And praise Him for everything.
Roger Horsch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Majestic King by Roger Horsch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In this city, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Silent Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Sweet Babe, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- La cura' el mate, Leónidas Lamborghini
- Cymbal of time, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- বিবেকের দংশন, Amitava Sur
- (untitled), John Daniel Thieme