Oven was very popular in villages from the ancient time.
It was the part of our rural life.
We can say that oven of the village was the part of our tradition and culture.
Women gathered there in evening to get their bread baked by this combined oven of the village.
Gathering was like a women’s kitty party.
They talk, enjoy and discusses the matters there.
Now this oven system in the villages is over.
We can say that it is the end of a cultural era.
social feelings are less than it was before fifty years ago.
Present system provides us single, truncated
& isolated families victimized by several types of frustrations.
vijay gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oven(Sanjhan Chula) by vijay gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Henry eighth, lee fones
- Out of Jouissance II, Ali Ashjaee
- Out of Jouissance I, Ali Ashjaee
- An Ode to Madness, Ali Ashjaee
- TANYA ROSENBILT FUCKS ISRAELI, alexander opicho
- Secret, Ruth Manning-Sanders