Over The Top
I told you: There is such a thing as too much of a good thing
Over the top, to the nines, overdrive.
It could have been so good
Yet, you blew it.
Instead of me wanting more:
I got sick of it
Sick of you
Sick that you are low class
Sick that you are stupid
Sick that you are a loser.
And before I get sick of me too:
Get out of my sight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Over The Top by June FeirCruz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI