Owed to Steve
Ode to Steve,
You controlling backstabber, you've lost control of me.
You took what you could get, but it belonged to me.
Self Respect, you have none of, So you took mine from me.
You believed you were entitled, That it should all be free,
You think the whole world owes, and you think your due.
you steal from everyone, no one is exempt from you.
I wish they'd all punch you in the eye and kick you in head.
for everything you've lied about and everything you've said.
All the years I wasted, you wrecked them all for me
All the holidays and family times, days that should be great,
you destroyed them all for me, and now its you i hate.
you only have yourself to blame, and you have sealed your fate.
All the slander, and the lies you spread,
what comes around goes around.
I pray that karma's true, that's my wish for you.
I hope You get what you deserve, but multiplied times two.
It is my life, I've taken it back,
I'm finally rid of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Owed to Steve by shonie Griffin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro