pain is what most try and avoid.
pain is what makes people struggle.
pain is what hurts physically.
but it hurts more mentally.
pain physically doesnt last.
pain physically only hurts one.
pain physically can be mentally overtaken.
but pain physically isnt physical at all.
pain mentally can last for ages.
pain mentally can hurt everyone around you.
pain mentally can only be overtaken mentally.
but it takes mental strength not physical strength.
pain when controlled mentally, can be whatever you want it to be.
pain when controlled mentally, can be pain for your whole life.
pain when controlled mentally, can hurt whoever you want it to hurt.
but if it can be controlled you can make it into strength.
the strongest people in the world have overcome the most pain.
the strongest people thrive off there pain.
the strongest people remember their pain.
but the strongest people already know this.
they know strength cant come without pain.
they know not to forget their pain.
they know there pain can fuel there strength.
but my strength makes my pain not hurt as much anymore.
i know i have felt more pain than most.
i know my pain is unforgettable.
i know my pain inside and out.
but without my pain i would not be the rock of a man you see today.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (pain by Eric Karns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford