This world births pain
Like clouds birth rain.
Children given to the streets
Doctors ending first heart beats.
Gun shots fire down the road.
As many scatter and screams let go.
Cocaine binge and liquiors king.
What is it you think I mean?
This worlds birth us
And we birth pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain by KitKat Smithh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland