Do you know what it's like to want to end your life?
Do you know how it feels to drag the blade across your wrist?
Do you know what it feels like to write that final note?
I know what all of this feels like
It's like I'm drowning and I can't be saved
It's this never ending cycle of pain
Most people are glad that they're alive
Well I'm furious that I'm here
I don't know how to live
I'm miserable but I know how to fake a smile
This isn't a life I wanna live
Every fucking day I have this depression that's just
I don't understand how people find happiness
Why can't I have that?
Instead I half to find a way to not hurt myself
I half to find a way to get by
While I'm trapped in these thoughts of suicide
I'm losing my will to survive
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain by Reaper666 blood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka
- Prej njerëzores dua të digjem, skender iljaz braka
- Ominous Silence, Valsa George
- Contemporary Indian English Poetesses, S.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 11बा गोथौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- When My Obedience Is Fulfilled, Rex mayor Ubini
- My Gown Of Dust, Rex mayor Ubini
- Dear God, Tara Stano
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline