Pain Over The Ages.
I breathed in pain for ages,
She blazed in adversities,
Consoled each other dreaming
Of becoming soul mates in future.
Adolescence was eaten by worms,
Obligations swallowed Youthfulness,
Silver hair tips announced
Advent of middle age shadows.
She matured into a yellow flood,
I transformed an icy mountain.
Life burned on red flames of pain
Deserting even thought-fragments.
Dreams of honey drops ascended
Over relations of utter bitterness,
Pain-flames finally turned us
Ecstatic ashes for unborn ages.
Tajudeen Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain Over The Ages. by Tajudeen Shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.