Life is field with hue and cries.
skies are dry,
smile has went, which i can't buy.
Air is warm,
light is dark,
I stare at my shadow on the chark.
The life, which spoke in about to disappear.
Now when I hear the sound of pouring rain.
Wound so green,
These cuts are all that remain compassion.
My heart squeeze,
My breath token,
I slept with my eyes wide open.
Quietly i say,
Everything was in front but under the cover.
I was innocent,
I was weak,
And mistake I did, I didn't even speak.
Anish Chouhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painful Eyes by Anish Chouhan )
- Your Face, Eleonor Santiago
- You are, Ronnie Rox
- Could Been Girl That Died Today, Adeosun Olamide
- Wrestling Through Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildworld, Denis Martindale
- A Father's Miscarriage, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Howling From Tomorrow, Steven Rhoads
- Manhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hero Needed, Barbara Dixion
- The Good Spirit, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns