Life is field with hue and cries.
skies are dry,
smile has went, which i can't buy.
Air is warm,
light is dark,
I stare at my shadow on the chark.
The life, which spoke in about to disappear.
Now when I hear the sound of pouring rain.
Wound so green,
These cuts are all that remain compassion.
My heart squeeze,
My breath token,
I slept with my eyes wide open.
Quietly i say,
Everything was in front but under the cover.
I was innocent,
I was weak,
And mistake I did, I didn't even speak.
Anish Chouhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painful Eyes by Anish Chouhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Emergence from the Pack, william upton
- The Interior Design of Darkness, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The World Free From Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Farmer Daughter, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov