Yoseph Lupu (1948 / Jassy (Iassy) , Romania)
Painting and Poetry! ('Painting is silent poetry '-SIMONIDES, Greek poet) .
Painting, is in frienship with the muse!
Painting on canvas, is brushing a truth!
Imagination and thought, we use,
And many colors, from a small booth!
Writing poetry, hearing a tune, a voice,
Coming from inside, in silence alone!
Painting, HAS no voice, no noise!
It's just a vision! No voice! None!
Painting and Poetry, in public, in lecture!
Have similar paths, themes, ideology! They flow!
Both are a view of nature!
Lke brother and sister! They ARE so!
Painting is Silent Poetry! We have JUST found!
SIMONIDES, in his poems, wrote it down!
Poetry is a Voice Painting, in loud!
That make US hear the poetic sound!
Poet Other Poems
- A GOOD NIGHT KISS!
- A KISS...
- A Love Story/L'Histoire D'amore
- A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTI...
- Adam And Eve, Would You Belıeve?
- Amour ', is for you! ...
- AN INVITATION TO A KISS .
- An X and an Y, ask WHY?
- AND, IF HE TELLS YOU ?
- Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day!
- Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty i...
- BEFORE THE CURTAIN GOES UP!
- Believe Me, My Feelings Are True!
- Can You Understand, My Dear?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.