Painting is a trick to hide the flaws....
The background is clear and prominent,
Where the flowers of emotions are strewn,
A stroke of careless touch, that rosy bloom,
Out of shape: hide that spot using background paint,
the background can manipulate with that color scheme,
Now the blooms look striking and ready to face the airstream,
The strong background of knowing what to do and not to dream,
Always make our life painting perfectly glorious and calm,
The background sky make the celestial items to be glamorous and firm.
mistakes are not common, we don't do it very often,
don't let the mistakes to continue to make our life painting stained,
the background painting knowledge is handy to have our life back.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painting is a trick to hide the flaws.... by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- All opposites are ours, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Change of Thought, Scott J. Shepard
- Will They Never Know The Looking Glass W.., mary douglas
- For You, Foster Teegarden
- Erectile Dysfunction, Foster Teegarden
- AS SEPTEMBER 21 KNOCKS AT MY DOOR ONCE A.., M.D Dinesh Nair
- The moment اللحظة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SES, Andy Caldwell
- drunken beauty, lee fones
- My beloved, Reza parhizgar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)