Painting is a trick to hide the flaws....
The background is clear and prominent,
Where the flowers of emotions are strewn,
A stroke of careless touch, that rosy bloom,
Out of shape: hide that spot using background paint,
the background can manipulate with that color scheme,
Now the blooms look striking and ready to face the airstream,
The strong background of knowing what to do and not to dream,
Always make our life painting perfectly glorious and calm,
The background sky make the celestial items to be glamorous and firm.
mistakes are not common, we don't do it very often,
don't let the mistakes to continue to make our life painting stained,
the background painting knowledge is handy to have our life back.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painting is a trick to hide the flaws.... by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Failed Romantic, Ananta Madhavan
- Poem 141, Andy Caldwell
- Conception's Debt, Noah Body