The Silent Sword
Upon the night sky are billions of stars,
Twinkling and shining in a world so far.
Some burned brighter than others it seemed,
Outshining the lesser- the lights undreamed.
Greater than stars that dominated the night,
The modesty of the moon, her pale glowing light.
Though the night sky does not always enshrine
The pale glowing orb that shouts out 'Divine! '
The moon is the greatest of all that ignites,
The night's most prized of angelical sights.
And the moon glowed proud and bright, immovable.
How it reminded me of her, so pale and so beautiful.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pale Beauty by The Silent Sword )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries