If the panda doesn’t tug at your heart,
Maybe you don’t have one.
It is the cutest, cuddliest bear
That is known under the sun.
Indeed they are a blessing
To the sub-human race.
Just watching them brings joy,
And a smile across the face.
They remind of the Three Bears—
Poppa, Momma and baby.
And appearing very harmless,
They make you want one. Maybe?
Walterrean Salley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Panda-Bear Poem by Walterrean Salley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ticket Tyranny, Alan Bruce Thompson
- WHEN WE PASS AWAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A CAULDRON HAS TO BOIL, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Town Planning, Alan Bruce Thompson
- Not fool, gajanan mishra
- Onto Another Place, Alan Bruce Thompson
- Don Quixote, Fyodor Sologub
- Narcoleptic, Alan Bruce Thompson
- God Will Doom You, Fyodor Sologub
- مرثية أغنية قديمة, سميح القاسم