lecie Bailey Jackson
These unpreditable inclinations, must we try to cope.
Stop! Stop! your sadness, forsake us no more.
We call upon you our lady of great hope.
Please pull back your dark wavy hair.
We see your wicked smile, an electric grind without a care.
Raise your lacy black vail and morn for us no more.
We know your cry of tears only followed by a frown.
Humble yourself before a mirror.
Your beauty well preserved deeply, eclipes us with your charm.
Your oceanic sent takes our breath away.
We feel a chill up our spine as you prance on the shores.
Your dance of death and destuction portrays your cleaver heart.
We know what you are capable of, have mercy on our souls.
These senseless storms, our price must we try to pay.
Seal our faith once more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pandora by lecie Bailey Jackson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns