Midnights Voice (November 3,1950 / Selma, Alabama)
Paracete Chute (Protect against a fall)
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I was thinking about 'para'...and parachutes and paraplegic popped into my head.
Comments about this poem (Paracete Chute (Protect against a fall) by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin