Need we identify them as leaders?
Or must adress them as fortune-hunters,
But why no dub them parasites,
Yes, parasites that lean upon we
And suck the little possesed
For their fancied opulent living;
As in posh tinted automobiles,
And for welfare lots of privilegs granted.
As them elately relish the forte
Of sucking the citizenry to live
Yet we too strive to survive.
For a reason this I envy them,
And crave to sight them retire.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Parasites by bagenda remmy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Give Up the Black, Steven Rhoads
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry