I feel sometimes I am a whangdoodle,
Oft oh so a feeling Isolato,
A depression and the snafu are coalesced together,
That gives great collide on my very soul.
Oh how unreal, pathetic, so awkward!
It's like a devastation spang in my heart,
A questions provoke, 'why? ! '
I've done nothing, that I may have this feeling,
My mom never raised me to become a hellion,
Nor I learn in some ways of bad influence,
I never, I don't! I wasn't been bad at all,
I was just trying to make any better
In everything on anything.
I now flounder, how come?
I feel like I am drunk,
How can I escape nor to end this?
Can I quibble just simple like that?
How? This has never been a mere words only.
This is a aleatory, there is no jest or droll intention.
Ratiocination I think.
Oh I claim for my culling,
A choice of chance to change.
But who, who can give an optional?
Yes, I know! Only the God,
The God of all can give,
And will can say nor ask me question
Like a multiple question in a test paper.
But how can I anticipate?
If I knew He allows me to have this fate.
Should I question God why?
No! I should wait. Only.
For good, for a reason,
For in time, I'll wait.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Partaking Chaos by Didith Marcelo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(c. 600 BCE)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Dil Jeetney Ki Khatir (Being Inspired By.., Akhtar Jawad
- Hershey, Nero CaroZiv
- Tired 2, Michael P. McParland
- Happiness Returns, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Poetry I Adore, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Monkeys in City, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Emptiness, Marilyn Jean
- Embellishing the Pale Blue Sky, James Darwin Smith II
- Thoughts, Ronald Chapman
- A Moment in Time, Tango Tango