I feel sometimes I am a whangdoodle,
Oft oh so a feeling Isolato,
A depression and the snafu are coalesced together,
That gives great collide on my very soul.
Oh how unreal, pathetic, so awkward!
It's like a devastation spang in my heart,
A questions provoke, 'why? ! '
I've done nothing, that I may have this feeling,
My mom never raised me to become a hellion,
Nor I learn in some ways of bad influence,
I never, I don't! I wasn't been bad at all,
I was just trying to make any better
In everything on anything.
I now flounder, how come?
I feel like I am drunk,
How can I escape nor to end this?
Can I quibble just simple like that?
How? This has never been a mere words only.
This is a aleatory, there is no jest or droll intention.
Ratiocination I think.
Oh I claim for my culling,
A choice of chance to change.
But who, who can give an optional?
Yes, I know! Only the God,
The God of all can give,
And will can say nor ask me question
Like a multiple question in a test paper.
But how can I anticipate?
If I knew He allows me to have this fate.
Should I question God why?
No! I should wait. Only.
For good, for a reason,
For in time, I'll wait.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Partaking Chaos by Didith Marcelo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- midnight dream, Cee Bea
- know you are there...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- You Are Your Wish, Gbolagade Taiwo
- a small stop...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Id est, Frank Avon
- December 28th: Feast Of The Holy Innocents, Saiom Shriver
- End of the Year, Light Mark
- Let It Be on Monday, God, Donal Mahoney
- Rain, Devin Lasker
- Lyrics Lifted Aloft, Saiom Shriver